Wingko or usually generally known as wingko tripe, is a standard Indonesian cake produced from coconut as the primary ingredient.
Wingko may be very well-known alongside the northern coast of Java Island. Essentially the most well-known Wingko comes from Semarang. This causes many individuals to suppose that wingko additionally comes from this metropolis. Nevertheless, wingko tripe truly comes from Babat, which is a small space in Lamongan, East Java.
100 gr glutinous rice flour
375 gr coconut half outdated, grated lengthy
125 gr sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
150 ml thick coconut milk
Sufficient pink coloring
Banana leaves as wanted
HOW TO MAKE :
1. Preheat the oven at 180 levels Celsius. Put together a flat baking sheet and line the leaves, grease with oil, put aside.
2. Prepare dinner the coconut milk with sugar, salt, and vanilla till the sugar is dissolved, take away from warmth.
3. Put together the glutinous rice flour and coconut in a bowl, pour within the coconut milk little by short time kneading till easy.
4. Take 1 tablespoon coconut combination, spherical it and flatten it to 1 cm thick, organize on a baking sheet. Do that for all of the components.
5. Bake within the oven till golden brown, flip, take away and serve.
For: 18 items