Timpan cake is a standard cake from the Aceh area. Timpan cake is a sort of cake with a tender texture with a srikaya taste wrapped in younger banana leaves.
This cake is beloved by all ages due to its scrumptious style and tender texture. The components for making this cake are additionally simple to acquire.
This cake is normally made a day or two earlier than Lebaran and is used as a compulsory dish on the time of Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha. As well as, timpan truffles are additionally served as the primary appetizer for company who attend Aceh conventional weddings.
INGREDIENTS OF LEATHER Dough:
250 gr plantain, mashed
200 gr glutinous rice flour
2 tbsp thick coconut milk
1 tbsp whiting water
1/4 tsp salt
MATERIAL CONTENTS :
2 rooster eggs
50 ml thick coconut milk
100 gr sugar
25 gr cooked jackfruit, chopped small
1/2 tsp flour
1 pandan leaf
50 gr younger coconut, finely grated
1/4 tsp vanilla
Younger banana leaves for wrapping
Cooking oil for greasing
HOW TO MAKE :
1. For the Pores and skin Dough: Stir within the glutinous rice flour and mashed plantains, add the coconut milk, lime water and salt till properly blended.
2. For Filling Substances: Beat eggs and sugar till thick with a mixer, then add flour and thick coconut milk. Stir till easy, add cooked jackfruit that has been chopped into small items and finely grated younger coconut, then add pandan leaves. Cook dinner till thick, then take away. Add vanilla, then combine properly once more. As soon as cooked, let it cool and use it as a filling for the timpan.
3. Take a younger banana leaf that has been lower into items in line with dimension for one timpan (size in line with style). Grease with oil, then take 1 tablespoon of pores and skin combination, flatten it on a banana leaf. Then give the filling materials to style, then roll it till the filling is roofed with dough.
4. Fold and wrap in line with the form of the timpan cake, do it till the dough runs out.
5. Steam till cooked for about 10 minutes.