At first look, this sentiling appears to be like similar to cenil. The distinction lies within the substances, if the principle ingredient for cenil is to make use of starch/tapioca which is derived from cassava, whereas the principle ingredient for sentiling is grated cassava.
The substances for making cassava sentiling are quite simple with the principle substances being cassava and coconut that are fairly simple to seek out. The way to make sentiling can also be very simple, quick and sensible. Sentiling made colourful, usually purple, yellow and inexperienced, has turn out to be an attraction that tempts us to style it.
500 gr cassava, peeled after which grated
200 gr sugar
Salt to style
Crimson, yellow and inexperienced meals coloring
1 younger coconut, grated, sprinkle with salt to style then steamed
HOW TO MAKE :
1. Sprinkle grated cassava with salt and sugar, then divide the dough into 3 components.
2. Add purple, yellow, and inexperienced meals coloring to every a part of the dough.
3. Put together 3 pans, line them with banana leaves, then put every purple, yellow and inexperienced dough into the three ready pans.
4. Steam the dough for about half-hour till cooked. Take away and funky.
5. Take away the centiling from the pan and reduce into small cubes or cubes.
6. Roll it on the grated coconut evenly, then serve.