In distinction to the earlier corn croquette recipe which had no fillers, this potato croquette makes use of a mix of varied forms of greens in addition to tofu and vermicelli as an alternative choice to minced meat, making it extra economical.
Though this potato croquette is an archipelago cake originating from the Netherlands, potato croquette has turn into one of many favourite snacks favored by the folks of Indonesia, with modifications and variations in style in line with the tastes of the archipelago. Potato croquettes are excellent for having fun with tea or espresso along with your beloved household.
300 gr steamed potatoes, mashed
50 gr medium protein flour
20 gr milk powder
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1 tbsp margarine
MATERIAL CONTENTS :
100 gr tofu, minimize into squares, fried
50 grams of vermicelli, brewed, minimize into items
100 gr carrots, minimize into matchsticks
50 gr cabbage, finely sliced
50 gr chickpeas, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 crimson onions, finely chopped
1 spring onion, finely sliced
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp flavoring
100 ml water
1 tbsp oil for frying
2 eggs, crushed
75 grams of high quality breadcrumbs
HOW TO MAKE :
1. For Filling: Warmth the oil. Saute garlic and onion till aromatic. Add carrots, beans, cabbage, and tofu. Stir nicely.
2. Add water, soy sauce, salt, pepper powder, and hen inventory powder. Cook dinner till cooked and absorbed. Add the soun and scallions. Stir nicely. Put aside.
3. Stir nicely the pores and skin elements. Roll out the pores and skin dough. Give contents. Oval form.
4. Roll within the breadcrumbs. Dip in egg. Roll once more within the high quality breadcrumbs.
5. Fry in oil that has been heated over medium warmth till cooked. Serve potato croquettes with chili sauce or cayenne pepper.
For: 15 items