Judging from its form, this sesame pandan cake will be mentioned to be a variation and creation of bapel cake or also called waffle cake, which is added with a mixture of pandan and sesame aroma, leading to a bapel cake with a novel and particular style of pandan sesame.
This sesame pandan flavored waffle is even higher loved with espresso or heat tea in stress-free moments as a household.
200 gr wheat flour
4 egg yolks
2 egg whites, crushed stiff
70 gr melted margarine
30 g sugar
250 ml liquid milk
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
5 suji leaves and three pandan leaves, puree. Add 50 ml of water, pressure
50 gr sesame
HOW TO MAKE :
1. Combine egg yolks with liquid margarine, sugar, liquid milk, and pandan water, combine nicely, put aside.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, combine with egg combination and blend nicely till clean.
3. Enter the egg whites which were crushed stiff, stir till blended and clean. Add sesame, combine nicely.
4. Warmth any form waffle mildew, pour 50 ml of batter into the mildew, then shut the lid. Cook dinner till cooked and each waffle surfaces are browned, take away from warmth. Chill.
5. As soon as cool, pack with plastic.
For: 8 servings