Mine cake or often known as untir-untir cake, is without doubt one of the conventional truffles that’s fairly fashionable and might be present in nearly all areas in Indonesia with quite a lot of shapes and flavors. The form of the mine cake because the title implies is just like a twisted or twisted rope.
Mine cake is often eaten as a snack or gentle meal at a leisurely time as a pal to drink espresso or tea, and is commonly additionally served as a serving of vacation cookies corresponding to throughout Eid al-Fitr, Christmas and Chinese language New 12 months.
150 gr medium protein flour
50 gr margarine
35 g powdered sugar
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp vanilla powder
Correct amount of oil
HOW TO MAKE :
1. Combine flour and baking soda. Then add powdered sugar, finely floor garlic, salt and vanilla powder. Stir nicely.
2. Add eggs and margarine. Stir till lumpy. Go away it for quarter-hour.
3. Roll the dough thinly till it’s 1 cm thick, minimize into 1×10 cm lengths. Fold 2 within the center whereas twisting/twisting to type a mine. Press the ends till they stick. Do it till the dough runs out.
4. Fry in scorching oil over medium warmth till cooked and dry brownish yellow. Raise, drain.
5. Serve or will also be saved in a jar first.
For: 250 grams