Lapis getuk is a creation of cassava getuk with a contemporary contact, particularly by including chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla paste to provide a layer of getuk cake that has three layers of colours, particularly brown, pink and yellowish white.
As well as, the addition of margarine makes this getuk layer cake really feel softer and softer, growing the dietary worth and maintaining the cake last more.
1 kg cassava, peeled
250 gr granulated sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
100 gr margarine
Chocolate, strawberry and vanilla paste to style
HOW TO MAKE :
1. Peel the cassava and wash it completely. Steam cassava till cooked +/- 45 minutes, take away.
2. Combine with sugar, salt, and vanilla, mash till clean.
3. Divide the dough into three components, every half is given chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla paste, combine whereas pounding.
4. Add margarine and puree once more.
5. Place the mashed cassava in three totally different pans and seal with plastic.
6. Whereas nonetheless heat, minimize every cassava finely in measurement 4 x 1 cm. Organize them along with brown, pink, and white colours. Wrap in plastic and compact.
For: 24 items
Picture : NOVA