Lapek bugis is without doubt one of the conventional muffins typical of West Sumatra. This recipe for Lapek Bugis cake is definitely virtually the identical because the recipe for Bugis Black Glutinous Cake, solely that on this Bugis Lapek Recipe, along with black glutinous rice flour, white glutinous rice flour can also be used.
One other distinction is that earlier than being wrapped in a banana leaf cone, the dough for the cake circles will probably be drizzled with coconut milk sauce, in order that the bugis cake will style extra savory.
175 gr black glutinous rice flour
75 gr white glutinous rice flour
250 ml heat coconut milk
1 tsp salt
MATERIAL CONTENTS :
250 gr younger coconut, grated peeled
150 gr sugar
100 ml water
2 pandan leaves
1/2 tsp salt
150 ml thick coconut milk
2 tbsp rice flour
1 pandan leaf
1/4 tsp salt
HOW TO MAKE :
1. For Filling Components: Prepare dinner grated coconut, sugar, water, pandan leaves, salt over low warmth, stirring always till cooked and dry.
2. For Pores and skin Components: Combine black glutinous rice flour, white glutinous rice flour, and salt in a bowl, pour heat coconut milk, knead till a smooth dough. Flatten 20 g of pores and skin dough, put 1 tsp of filling dough, then spherical it.
3. For the Coconut Milk Sauce: Carry all of the sauce components to a boil till thick.
4. Take a chunk of banana leaf, put a cake circle, pour coconut milk sauce on it, fold the perimeters to type a triangle or cone.
5. Steam the cake for half-hour till cooked.
For: 4 individuals