It’s a distinctive title for this one snack. Though it bears the phrase conch, this confectionery taro in coconut milk sauce doesn’t use conch as one of many elements to make it. So named due to the form of this snack which is threaded and coiled like a snail or snail.
This dish can be particular as a result of the dough is comprised of a combination of taro tubers, which is among the most considerable tubers within the archipelago. As well as, additionally it is added with kolang-kaling or palm fruit which is standard as a combination of compote, combined ice, numerous sorts of drinks, or sweets. If you happen to often solely serve compote of bananas or pancakes when breaking your quick, this 12 months’s fasting can strive a special deal with. For these of you who’re on the lookout for a special deal with as an introduction to iftar, this recipe for this candy snack with coconut milk sauce is ideal as an choice for this event.
TARO CONCH INGREDIENTS:
200 gr steamed taro, puree
30 g starch
10 gr rice flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp taro essence
1 liter of water
300 gr brown sugar, finely comb
1/2 tsp salt
2 pandan leaves
MATERIAL CONTENTS :
250 gr fro, cooked, thinly sliced
25 gr pearl sago, cooked
200 ml coconut milk from 1/4 coconut
2 tsp cornstarch
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp sesame
HOW TO MAKE :
1. Boil the gravy elements whereas stirring till it boils. Pressure, put aside.
2. Stir within the taro conch elements. Take 1 teaspoon then flatten. Press on a fork then roll up.
3. Boil the taro snails in boiling water till they float. Add it to the stew. Carry again to a boil over low warmth.
4. Carry the sauce elements to a boil, aside from the sesame seeds.
5. As soon as cool, spoon the taro conch right into a bowl with the sauce and the filling, pour the sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
For: 6 servings