Combro cake is a conventional cake from West Java Province whose most important substances are grated cassava and oncom. This cake is called combro, which is brief for “oncom di jero” in Sundanese, which in Indonesian means “oncom inside”.
Truly, the oncom that’s used as a filler for this combro cake will be changed with different substances, akin to tempeh, tofu or different substances in accordance with style.
This combro cake is healthier eaten whereas it’s nonetheless heat as a buddy to drink tea or espresso at a soothing household time within the afternoon.
FOR COMBRO SKIN:
500 gr of fine cassava/cassava, peeled and grated
1 tsp salt
150 gr oncom, puree
5 chives, finely sliced
3 tbsp vegetable oil
SOFTENED SEASONING :
2 crimson chilies
3 items of cayenne pepper
2 cloves of garlic
2 Spring onions
1 cm kencur
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
HOW TO MAKE :
1. For Combro Pores and skin: Combine grated cassava with salt till clean.
2. For Combro Contents: Warmth oil, saute floor spices till aromatic. Enter the oncom and chives, stir till clean and dry. Raise.
3. Take 2 tablespoons of cassava dough, fill with 1 full teaspoon of filling dough. Oval spherical form.
4. Fry in sizzling oil and loads of it till golden brown.
5. Raise and drain. Serve the combo whereas it is nonetheless heat.
For: 12 items