Judging from its title, this cheese sago cake is a mixture of conventional Indonesian and western muffins. Sago flour is an ingredient generally utilized in varied Indonesian snacks, whereas cheese is a dairy product that’s already well-liked within the western world. This cheese sago cookie with a enjoyable and distinctive style is without doubt one of the hottest treats in the course of the holidays.
350 gr sago flour
125 gr wheat flour
200 gr margarine
200 gr powdered sugar
1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
200 gr previous cheese, grated
HOW TO MAKE :
1. Beat margarine and powdered sugar till white, add eggs and beat once more till gentle.
2. Add the lemon zest, grated cheese, sago flour, and flour, combine properly.
3. Put the dough in a plastic triangle that has been given a star-shaped syringe mildew.
4. Put together a baking sheet that has been smeared with margarine, unfold the dough in a circle. Do it on all of the dough elements till it runs out.
5. Bake within the oven till cooked and dry. Take away, cool.
6. Put in an hermetic jar and shut tightly.
For: 300 grams