Certainly, ande-ande moss is a folklore originating from Java. One of many standard variations of the story pertains to and pertains to the (re)unification of the Kingdom of Jenggala and Kediri. Nonetheless, ande-ande moss has additionally turn out to be the identify of one of many conventional Indonesian snacks whose essential uncooked materials is cassava. The model of the moss ande-ande snack that’s generally discovered is just like cassava compote. Ande-ande moss is a bit distinctive and totally different from ande-ande moss typically as a result of there’s using grated coconut and served with Javanese sugar palm or palm sugar.
1/2 kg of grated cassava
1 tbsp sugar
A bit salt
2-3 tbsp thick coconut milk
crimson and inexperienced kesumba
Grated coconut from 1/2 medium coconut, add 1 tsp salt
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Discard the grated cassava starch, add sugar, salt and coconut milk.
2. Flatten, then divide by two. Every one with crimson and inexperienced.
3. Roll spherical the scale of a ceremai, then press it in order that it’s barely flat.
4. Put in boiling water, prepare dinner till floating, take away, drain.
5. Roll with salted grated coconut, till all coconut coated.
6. Serve with palm sugar (kinca).
Juruh (kinca) palm sugar: 200 gr palm sugar, sliced after which cooked with slightly water till crumbled and barely thickened, take away after which pressure.