Bolang-baling is a type of conventional fried meals whose look and texture resembles fried bread. In some areas in Indonesia, additionally it is often known as roti bolang-baling or kue golang-galing. This ball cake with a tender texture is appropriate as a snack for consuming tea or espresso in informal moments or as a snack.
There are a number of variations and creations for the layered desserts, the most typical are utilizing brown sugar and sesame.
For this Ambon banana ball cake, sugar flour is used as a coating / sprinkling materials, whereas the dough makes use of a combination of Ambon bananas in order that it provides a particular banana aroma.
425 gr flour that has been sifted
100 gr sugar
1 tbsp instantaneous yeast
50 ml water
200 gr Ambon bananas
100 gr wheat flour for sprinkling
150 gr sugar flour
500 ml cooking oil
HOW TO MAKE :
1. Combine the flour with sugar and instantaneous yeast.
2. Add eggs. Stir and pour water. Knead till clean.
3. Add the Ambon banana, then let stand half-hour.
4. Roll out the dough 2 cm thick, then minimize into 4×5 cm squares, let stand quarter-hour, then roll in flour.
5. Fry till cooked, then prepare on a plate. Sprinkle the desserts with powdered sugar, then serve.
For: 28 items